Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Visit to Mum's House.

Kylie's first visit back to where I grew up - my mum's house.
It was pretty interesting and she was a real good girl.
No tantrums thrown and let everyone carry her.
She even 'played' with Prada.
Some gorgeous shots from that day.
Thanks to Michelle for them and everyone for cleaning the house for Kylie.

Daddy's duty of burping Kylie after Grandma fed her.
It was since her birth that we had taken a family photo so I requested Michelle to help us take some family shots.
Kylie's about 15 weeks old.

1st attempt.
And after many attempts, we got this...

Absolutely love her cheeky face in this photo.
Natural shot of Kylie with 2 posing parents.
An irony in a photo.

Something decent.
Everyone took photos with her after that.

Grandma.

Prada wanted a shot too.


Michelle.


Looking a little daze.
Ami didn't have any makeup on so that photo I shan't post. =)
My lil darling is growing up real fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment