Monday, December 29, 2008

Worried....

yep...after 4 long years...we've finally decided to send Buffy to the vet to get her cyst removed. Just got back after dropping her off at the vet and Dr Thiru, as always was very friendly and comforting...though..he did mention the difficulty of removing the cyst..it was part of her tissue and if it grows it will sit on her nerves and blood vessels...also this is the dangerous part of the surgery..I have faith in his experiences but with every surgery comes a degree of risk...I will pray that Dr Thiru's call this PM will relay good news that I can pick her up tonight and that the surgery went well....


Buffy was really scared this morning..I think she knows that she was going out for some reason when Roxy did not tag along..it made things worse with the rain this morning..she was shivering like mad....this was her this morning before going to the vet....and yeap..I'm worried too....will continue posting my US pictures once Buffy's home....

No comments:

Post a Comment