Tuesday, December 30, 2008

better....

Firstly, thanks to all those who sent us their well wishes....Dr Thiru gave me a call yesterday about 4pm to let me know that the surgery went well and Buffy woke up from the GA looking good..bad news was its not a cyst it was a tumor..he asked me to leave her in their care for 1 night as she needed cage rest..her wound was still bleeding yest...

this AM Dr gave me a call again at around 1030am to let me know that I can bring her home but will need to continue letting her have her cage rest and that I'll need to bring her in again on Friday to change her dressing....when I went there..I was ecstatic to see buffy in her cage..she did look miserable though...maybe she thought I had abandoned her...anyway Dr Thiru mentioned again that it was a tumor so I asked if Buffy needs to go for any tests to see if it was cancerous..Dr said not necessary since the end result was the same - surgical removal of the tumor..

Well, before I went to fetch her. I had cleaned the enclosure with dettol to disinfect and also lined fresh papers etc..here's some of her pictures..she was not feeling comfortable and wanted to walk around..finally relenting...






Being the active dog that she is I think this is a real bad time for her as she can't move around...oh well..medication for the next 10 days, another visit or 2 to Dr Thiru and I pray that the tumor will not grow again..


On a lighter note...Yong caught this on my camera a couple days back...haha...




That's me sleeping and roxy and buffy..heheh...ok..gg to meet melissa and gang to give them their belated xmas gifts....

No comments:

Post a Comment