Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jie!

Happy Birthday Ami!!!!
It's another year gone past but you are still looking as young as ever (so it's ok =P).

We went out for a quickie lunch and some shopping in town yesterday.
Well, this is part 1 of the celebration.

Paradise Dynasty for lunchie!

Michelle couldn't make it for lunch and I couldn't make it for dinner on the actual day so we are meeting for dim sum on the weekend with Kylie and Mr Look.

Mummy was on leave so she came along.
Oh, this was also the first time in months that I did a full face makeup (with eyeshadow and mascara!).
Finally, I broke into my UD Ammo Eyeshadow box!
I didn't do any FOTD as I was in a rush to head out but it was the basic stuff.
Trying to finish my opened MU especially the foundation and face powder.


Food galore!
Had an extremely full lunch and did a little shopping in Ion and Isetan.
Shall cover part of the shopping in my next post.
Toodles~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking time out from ur busy schedule to lunch w me.. Luv u lots!! Muacks!!

    ReplyDelete