Friday, July 1, 2011

Mummy's Day Off~

Took a 'day off' on Wednesday to go and spend the Tangs Rebate Vouchers that I got from the previous Go Green Programme.
Headed to town and spent a little moolah.

First stop, Tangs of course!
I had 4 S$5 vouchers thus I had to get 4 items (duh).

Got my Shiseido eyelash curler to put at my in-law's house.
Stila glitter liner and 2 palettes.
Spent a total of S$82 after the voucher and the rebate in my card

After that, I headed to Watsons to get some concealers since my staple was taken off the shelves.
Why do they always do that to me?!
Anyway, I had to make use of the 20% Watsons had and this was also the last day.
Wee~ saved some moolah!

Bodyshop time!
Had to help someone in AU get some Satsuma items in exchange for some more Inglot items.
I grabbed a brush and 2 gloves.
They are having a promo of S$20 rebate for every S$80 spent.
The S$20 can only be used for the next purchase and is valid for 7 days.

Read from Sara's blog that Freshlook was having a very good promo so I popped into an optical shop at Ion to grab 4 boxes of the contacts.
4 boxes at S$88.
Got 2 boxes for myself and 2 for Mr Look.

Last stop, Armani Exchange to get a tee for Mr Look.
Club21 was having sales and loads of tees were on sales.
S$59 for an originally S$80+ tee!
GSS savings!!
Too bad there was no Prada, Gucci or Miu Miu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment