Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mummies Birthday Celebration.

Once a year in September, we celebrate 2 mummies birthday - my mum and my aunt.
Their birthdays are just a day apart!
What better way to get together.
Well, we are pretty close with my cousins since we literally grew up together and now that we have our own families we hardly see each other.
I hope Kylie will be as close to her cousins as I've been with mine.
Family matters~

Me trying to make Kylie sleep (I think).

My 'elusive' sister's boyfriend carrying my youngest niece - Celest.
She seems pretty happy that he's carrying her.




Another attempt at trying to capture family portraits.

The 3 babies!

Ami and Celest.
Look at her smile!




Kylie, Kylie and more Kylie.


Christine and Christine.

The 2 birthday girls!
Yes, 1 candle.

My Family =)
Looking forward to this being a yearly event!
*hint hint*
I think next year's back at my house already huh??




2 comments:

  1. Celest (spelt w/o the 'e')
    not sure if the kids will grow up n celebrate our b'day as well (like we did for our mums) since we r juz 1 wk apart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, name corrected in entire post =)
    Yea, I wonder if they'll even bother to celebrate for us. nevermind, we celebrate ourselves!

    ReplyDelete