Thursday, October 30, 2008

random thoughts......

Ok..this post was inspired by an email I recently read and it was 'requested' by Ms D. so basically..here are some random thoughts in point form for the day......*really point form and random - not pre-crafted one hor* pls don't correct my spelling or language or grammar!



1) Legal work is REALLY boring...now I understand why Ms D you get all sorts of weird people working for you..coz only they can take it..hahhaa...and you have to use online shopping as an outlet right!??! *don't try to deny hor*



2) I always wondered why Mr C's sons are so da*n smart!! I mean, come on..which kid at 12 yrs old can remotely disconnect his father's laptop coz its dl-ing stuff that is slowing the broadband down!?!?! WTH! And which kid will tell you he's sad coz he got 92 for his exam!? PURE GENIUS!! Mr C..please let me know what you were doing when your wife conceive him or what did you eat or what you fed them!?!?! I want to try with my kids next time.....hehe



3) Saw a secondary school girl on her way to school today (in sch uniform and listening to Ipod on the bus)...than....i saw that all her 10 fingers were painted in a dark hue...OMG now kids can do that whilst still in school!?!?! oh..she also has a ear stud on the top left ear lobe...I rem the days that we were disciplined for short skirts, long fringe, colored hair, not tucking in uniform etc etc...what is the world coming to!?!?!?!?!



4) KY asked me what I was thinking when I kept quiet in the car a couple of days back..then he immediately regretted it....why are public pools designed that one end or the middle is deeper????If you watched the olympics..the pools were flat on the bottom...so why make us commoners spend more energy swimming (more resistance), waste water in filling up the pool, waste money in digging deeper and using more tiles lei??? doesn't make sense to me at all...any kind soul wanna answer...maybe Mr C son's got the answer...so smart..*if next time got daughter must marry him..son-in-law..hahaha*



5) I FORGOT BUFFY'S CAKE.......AGAIN...SHHHHHH......



6) Yesterday I thought I da*n heng..no need to call in for meeting tonight coz no invite right...than suddenly..i saw an email today...she forgot my 'existence'...meaning......I HAVE TO CALL IN LATER....sian..............cannot watch the TVB drama on CH U...heng Ms B has the dvd...woohooo!!!!



7) I spend $$$$ again...haiz..ordered F21....Ms D still got the guts to ask me wanna order ON/GAP again...HELLO Ms D...I getting pay cut soon hor! Stop asking me to order!!! oh..you know someone else asked me when ordering lei!!!hahaha *guess who??* hint: tall lady sitting near Mr C...hahahaha...



8) MacDonald dinner is here!!! but michelle wanna bath..so I continue with my thoughts...



9) Still thinking of which HP i wanna get..but must tell Ami I wanna get before I go US..coz my bloody phone always give me problem when I go overseas!!! so..i must get a new phone before Dec....*excuse only*



10) Kept reminding myself...need to get my xmas list up..and also my 'need' clothes, shoes, bags for cny...*remember, remember*



MAKAN TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment