Wednesday, October 29, 2008

VIRGIN POST.....

After much consideration, I've decided to be 'hip' and follow my younger sister (10 yrs younger mind you) and start my own blog...

Didn't really thought of sharing my life with EVERYONE in the entire UNIVERSE but come to think of it..there might be people out there living the same (or similar) life as me..*thinking too much*...

some stupid stuff... My close colleague and I have recently been going on and on, testing each other with words to pronounce..now she's even correcting my spelling *so free right?*...that day I sent an email to my lobby ambassador (ya..very nice designation title..i know) to request for some 'stationaries' (people please note that this is the WRONG spelling!) then she email me back saying, ' its stationeries la...lingerie'....piss right?hahaha..hao xin mei hao bao!!!!help her request and kena this kind of email back! (the 'lingerie' thing is another story...) So this is an example of the stupid things that happen in my life la..but it makes life more enjoyable...thanks to people like these..its easier to survive in a company...thanks Ms. D for making work life so much more bearable!

No comments:

Post a Comment