Friday, October 31, 2008

Today..

Ok..today is gg to be crazy..let me start with last night...I usually sleep around 11pm or earlier every night (yes..you read correctly and I typed correctly..sometimes I even sleep at 10pm ok??) but last night was on a call from 1030 to 12midnight!!! I am so bloody tired now...

Came into office at 9am and saw that I had 20 over emails!! and I just cleared some last night...then I realise some idiot spam a Latin email to I duno how many people!!!than.....the STUPIDEST thing happened..people in our esteemed company started replying to it!!!!! and you think people in this company is smart..hah! they were going back and forth on how to decipher the language (cut n paste into words and changing the language etc etc)..
HELLO!!!! you all too free huh!?
ya..so the 1 email in Latin gave rise to 20 over emails in English...*roll eyes* cannot tahan lei....finally it ended when 1 smart guy mass emailed all telling them to stop replying saying its spam...*duh*..and he added that 1 last email.....*thank you*!!!!

anyway..its a busy weekend...class class class and more class....come to think of it..I'm all burnt out already...I just feel tired tired and very tired..can anyone give me a surprise to perk my day/weekend/month up pleaseeeeeeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment