Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

nothing much to be happy about actually...there's inflation, economic downturn, subprime crisis etc etc....

anyway..some thoughts today...the green eyed monster is really a terrible thing...why is it that people like to compare?? So what if XX has a huge house or a new car?? I don't understand...why don't people look at what they have and be satisfied?? Isn't life treating you good enough that you have your loved ones by your side, a good and stable career etc?? Never heard of 'being satisfied'? At the end of the day, are all these things that impt that you can or are willing to trade in loved ones for??

next up...words...do they or do they not mean a thing?? For example, when the phrase ' I buy for you lo' loses it's meaning...is that taken for granted the person won't demand for it? Since you've said it anyway....why say it if you don't mean it right?? so...I'll be going on an all-expense paid shopping trip tmrw at Orchard...Reason? Yong said all the time he'll buy for me this and that...so I'm sticking to that....Tmrw i'll be getting:

1) Gucci Toufu Bag
2) Longchamp tote
3) Agnes B voyager tote
4) Wii Fitness Mat
5) Weekend stay at 1 degree 15

YES..this time I'm getting all these items since everytime he thinks that I won't take his words seriously..this time I WILL...I've given him a discount of a bigger diamond ring and a pair of diamond earrings...so I'll stick to the above 5 items ONLY...Feels like a great way to start off 2009....

update on buffy: she's trying to stand more..walk around more too...she knows that we are wrapping ther medication in bread and she's rejecting the bread now...hehe..need to think of a new way to feed her her medication....

No comments:

Post a Comment