Sunday, September 16, 2012

Elizabeth Arden Brightening Eye Gel.

Bought this at the airport on the way to Bangkok.
Practically spent 30 minutes at the DFS of the Budget Terminal looking for something for my eyes.
After the birth of Kylie, I have been significantly reducing the use of some products to reduce the amount of time needed for my skincare/bodycare routine.
My dark eye rings were getting darker =P
So, I compared the prices of all the brands (Chanel, Origins, Lancome, Estee etc) and selected this as it's one of the more affordable, has brightening and line reducing qualities.
I did not read or compare the products beforehand and went with my gut feeling.
This cost less than S$50.
I've been using it for close to 1.5 weeks and I see the lines reducing and the dark circle lighter!
I think it's also due to the fact that it has a roller ball and I'm also making the effort to pat it in.
The product is very light and non-greasy.
Only problem is trying not to 'roll' the product into the eyes (haha, or that's just me)!
Let's see how long I'll take to finish this product.
I'm using it twice on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment