Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - stuff i am using a lot this week

Time to catch up on Yumeko's weekly challenge!
This week's on the stuff I'm using a lot this week.
Well, my staples are pretty repetitive =( 
As I really tend to reach out to them quite a lot.


1. Lip products
 I seldom use lip products because of kissing Kylie!
I picked out those that I used recently or are constantly on the go with me.
Laneige lip balm, Clinique Chubby Stick, Kiehl's lip balm (my favorite for cold countries), Clinique superbalm and MAC Viva Glam.

2. Eyeshadow
 
 Eyeshadows that I use pretty frequently.
Eye glosses, powder and than a darker shade to line.
Yes, I am pretty boring some times.
Only once in a while, I'll use a 'pop' color as my eyeshadow for work.

 3. Blush

The blushers that I usually use.
My favorites are the MM Puff de Cheek, Benefit and MAC =)
All featured in the photos *duh*!

4. Foundation

 
I tend not to have too many foundations open at one go.
The liquid foundation I'm using a lot are Lancome, Bourjois and Shu as they are the ones open =)
P&J doesn't have the staying power due to the humid weather in Singapore but I've hit the pan so I'll use it for short outings.
Powder foundation are the same suspects - P&J and my usual CG loose powder which I've been using for years!

5. Mascara

 Another item that I rarely use nowadays.
But I have to say I'm a faithful supporter of MM mascaras.
Similar to the CG loose powder, I think I'm at the 74822 tube of MM mascara =P

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment