Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Hey, How was your week?

I have to say I haven't been very consistent with Yumeko's weekly challenges.
Nonetheless, here's another instalment of an old challenge.


1. Something you ate this week
 This was easy!!
I ate loads of stuff that we bought back from Melbourne!


 Tim Tam, Crunchie, Dairy Milk marvelous creations jelly crunchie bits and nougats!!
It's weird that I can find everything in Singapore but I got them from Melbourne right?
The prices are so different!
Tim Tam was AUD 2 and in Singapore it was S$5 or so.
The Dairy Milk chocolate was AUD5 but in Singapore it was S$9.95 on promo!
This is really yummy!!

2. Something you bought this week
 Still food!
Starbucks salted caramel frap was on 1-for-1, so we had this for Friday tea break!

3. Something you wore this week
 I didn't take any photos so this was shot when I was about to make this post.
Both top and bottom was bought in Bangkok on separate occasions.
The shorts has been with me for the longest time and I even wore it during pregnancy as it has a rubber waistband!

4. Something you read this week
 Kylie woke up at 630am on Saturday so to keep her busy, I read her 3 books at one go.
All chosen by her from her stash!

5. Something that made you smile this week
 Grandpa helping my darling wear her socks.
Family moments like these always reminds me to appreciate the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment