Sunday, September 2, 2012

FOTD with Let Loose! Powder Shadow for work.

Managed to try something new that I bought from Australia.
Let Loose Shimmering Powder dust in PS04 - Jump.

 
It twists open like a tube of mascara and has a applicator tip for the dust.
However, I tried it once and the fall-out was seriously bad.
Instead, I loaded the dust on the back of my hand and used my fingers to apply.
That worked much better.

 
Simple look for work.

 

Stuff I used for this look.
MM Puff de Cheek, Bourjois healthy mix, JS eye gloss, Let Loose dust, L'oreal true match concealer, CG loose powder (not in the photo) and UD Naked Palette Darkhorse as my liner.
Nothing on my lips as I've not kissed Kylie bye-bye =P

1 comment:

  1. I like the look! Also just wanted to say hi and that I've been reading your blog all this while, and Kylie has grown so quickly!

    ReplyDelete