Monday, October 22, 2012

Photo of the Week!

Once again, it's Kylie.
This was taken some time back.
My girl has grown up so much and going into the toddler stage of her childhood.

Walking down the walkway in Raffles Hospital at 6am brought back memories of my C-section for Kylie's delivery.
This round it's for a different reason.
I was feeling weird when there was fresh blood dripping out after my menses some months back when I was on business trip to Shanghai.
The following month, I had pre-pregnancy syndromes of cramps, spotting, nausea after missing my menses for 3 days.
False alarm at KKH after doing a pregnancy test but no further conclusion from them.
I decided to visit my obstetrician back at Raffles for a more detailed check.
There was a polyp in my uterus.
Tried using hormones to 'flush' out the polyp but failed.
Thus, this time round, I'm checking into Raffles for a surgery to remove the polyp.
Like I say, the feeling is different from the last time I checked in here.
I'm positive this will be over fairly quickly and I'll be fine.
That's possibly as far as the similarities run in these 2 check-ins at Raffles Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment