Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - Non Makeup Edition aka Random Things Edition.

Finally back to catch up on my blog posts.
Another edition of one of the past weekly challenges from Yumeko.
  Non Makeup Edition aka Random Things Edition

1. Plushie/Toy

 
This is actually Gingy 2.0 as 1.0 (since before Kylie) was getting too dirty.
There's also bunny 1.0 and 2.0 which belongs to Kylie.
Both were gifted from close friends.
 
2. Food/Snack/Meal

Snack~ this is a lime flavored nacho which I first tried at Irene's BBQ gathering.
Bought it to dip into an avocado dip but was too lazy to make.
It's pretty good on it's own too!

3. Stationery

 
My Rilakkuma 2012 diary has been my great partner for the past year and Kylie's favorite distraction.
Time to get a new organiser for 2013.

4. Something you wear [clothes,shoes,accessories]

 
 This was my last bought pair of shoes.
Bought it to share a discount with Lay Kiang and we bought the same pair and same size.
 
5. Something Random

 
Chanced upon a bookstore that sold cheap books in Kalverstraat, Amsterdam.
Bought this amongst 2 others that were a gift to Mr Look and Ami.
I've completed the Fifty shades trilogy so this is the next read.
Really random as it was in my bag with my diary so decided on this.
Have a wonderful week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment