Sunday, January 4, 2009

1st weekend of 2009...

well...like the title says..my 1st weekend of 2009 was spent at 1degree15 at Sentosa Island..Yong, Beth, Elvin, Deb & family and Bee Chin & family...some swimming, board games..a very good laksa steamboat dinner....hehehe....some pictures:




The hill facing room...this is huge and the toilet is huge too...totally enjoyable.....

Some candid shots that yong thought of...hahaha....




Beth and Deb with Li Ern and Shi Ern.....



Li Ern's emo moment..think she was thinking of jumping into the tub just to play water...so....


We went to the pool....she went wild there!!!!they forgot her swimsuit and Deb drove all the way home to get it...


After dinner, Deb wanted to tire the kids out a little more so we went to the lounge to have some drinks and for them to run around...me carrying Li Ern along the bay area to see yatches parked there....

Sunday morning Breakfast time.....

This is Shi Ern....cute right?


Final shot in our room before checking out........
Yong has a wedding dinner to attend today..so he dropped me home and went off.... Diane (my cuz) was over asking us how our trip were and 'diggin' through our loots...haha...my mum's elder brother called asking us out for dinner so we all went....the last time I saw him was 08 CNY...well...we made a 'date' to meet for early reunion dinner on the 18th and I told him of my wedding date next year which he says he should be able to make it...
Update on Buffy: today was the day she was supposed to remove the dressing...so I did in the PM..the cone around her next did nothing to prevent her from licking her wound AND the antibiotic powder!! It was so frustrating...so I wrapped it up before we went for dinner so as to prevent her from licking...we had no dressing pads so I used the facial cotton to cover the stitching before wrapping with gauze...that was a real STUPID move....during dinner I went to get the alcohol swabs, non-stick dressing pads and adhesive guaze (amazing product by 3M)...immediately when we came home..I got Mic's help to hold buffy while I fed her her medi and than to change the dressing...of all my horrors!!!the facial cotton stuck to her wound!!!!I was so afraid..but...I had to remove all traces of the cotton that's stuck to her wound by using the alcohol swab to roll those stuck in the gaps.....SORRRY BUFFY!!!!! she was in so much pain...haiz...now...its all correct...with the antibiotic powder followed by the anti-stick dressing and than the adhesive guaze...to console her..we removed her cone and let her run like a JRT for about 3 minutes....hehehee...she totally enjoyed herself.....

2 comments:

  1. girl...your wedding is THIS year, not next year anymore.....
    and buffy has a NECK not a next....opps......but good to hear buffy's better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..thanks mei..hahaha...okok..my wedding is this year!

    ReplyDelete