Monday, January 12, 2009

headache....

yesterday, uncle elvin, yong and I went flat viewing around the Upper Boon Keng area...found a flat that I really liked...but its giving me a lot of headache....

1. Agent of Dennis Wee - kept telling us that there were xx number of offers and going to close soon etc etc..

2. Uncle Elvin tried calling him over and over again with no response...@#!^!^@#^

Apparently, flat owner is asking for $7k COV which we are fine with..now we need to secure our loan with HDB which might be rejected...nvm....so we want to secure the flat right? we need to put a deposit and sign an option to exercise but the stupid agent just didn't want to answer...so finally the manager called back...said $8k and he'll hold the flat for the next 2 weeks...now i need a cheque, an option to purchase and HDB please approve the loan!!!!! I really love the location and the flat itself...

tomorrow we will be going to sign the option to purchase so now i pray that the loan at hdb's end goes through..that's all I am praying..this way I can have my own flat and have buffy living with me...those that read this post...pls pray for me and yong as well..thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment