Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY

this CNY was kinda short with only 2 days..BUT..it was fruitful still....

Day 1: as routine..we went to the temples and then to yi ma house to meet with all my mum's relatives....than it was on to Davine's house...my first time there!!

Day 2: surprise visitor at 10am in the morning!!! than it was kai nian fan and my dad's relatives started coming in...

It was nice seeing all my relatives and I believe some of them also feel that gathering once a year is too little...so I told them there will be 1 more this year...my wedding..haha...

some pictures at davine's house.....though I am suppose to be faking amnesia that we even contacted....



Amy with baby Christine - this photo looks so photoshop-ed or its like taken in the studio!!!!


All the cousins....I need to loose the flab on my arm..hahahaha

Ma with Christine.....

All the attn was on Christine..but...mine was on the 3 doggies...Sheila, Di Di and eh...i keep forgetting the last one..i think I am getting old...ahhaha...aren't they cute???

1 comment: