Friday, January 2, 2009

Baking day.....

Today I was baking away half a day...made 2 types of cookies...rice krispies w choc chip and vanilla base cookie with pink royal icing...thinking of making cookies as additional wedding favours as it means something hand-made and sincere from me to thank all those attending my wedding..so these are my trial products....next week...pineapple tarts at Beth's house...


some pictures of my cookies...
rice krispies and choc chip cookies....cooling....






These are the vanilla based cookies with pink royal icing...planning to make some of these as favors for my wedding this year..so I need to perfect my skills....and decide on what kinda 'toppings' to make and/or what designs....


Being bottled...hehe....
Yesterday...as my previous post..I went shopping....Charles said he'll get me my Agnes B bag...I went to longchamp but there were only 4 colors left: red, black, khaki and brown...so I didn't get any...Went to Sephora and than realised they don't sell the Juicy Couture perfume in SG...what I got was this baby:

Yong is trying to get the Wii Mat for me..hohohoh.....I shall wait for that than.....
Update on Buffy: we went to see Dr Thiru today to remove her dressing...Buffy's able to walk well and run around so that's good...there's after surgery swelling but the bleeding has stopped...so now..I need to finish feeding her her medication, remove the dressing on Sunday and bring her back to remove her stitches next Sat...Now I pray the tumor won't come back....

Tomorrow: Going to Sentosa with Yong in the AM and spending the night at 1degree15 with Beth, BeeChin, Deb and their family....will update with photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment