Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aching and Tired..

True to my words, I finally went for my dragonboat training today.

Well, its much tougher than I remember it to be. Compared to Poly days. Rowing is not a problem. Running and the static weights are! I guess I'm old..haha

The good news is...people think I am only in my late teens..that's made me happy for today.

The team really worked hard at the training session today. Its scary!

Anyway, some of us went back to TP's sports complex to bath...The last I remember of this place was that it was clean..This visit...eh..I take it back...still usable but the smell and the flooding toilets..I think TP mgt should do something about it..Going back to the sports complex brought back tonnes of memories..the camps, trainings, dragonboat team, BSC, SU...everything..

Sometimes, I find it really good to go back to places that holds memories for me as it reminds me how I got to be where I am today. Part of my roots....