Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Past week.

Its been 1 full week since I last updated my blog. Reason? Too many stuff and I fell sick..

Last Wed, I met up with Melissa, Biyu, Zhenli, Dor and Shuzhen for dinner at Suntec to celebrate Biyu's birthday. I also asked them to be my jie mei for the morning session. Still waiting for the photos from Dorothy..but I went for facial prior to meeting them so my face was not at its greatest condition. Oh! We or rather Serena saw us while we were waiting for the green man!! It was so coincidental I tell you. We did take some photos with her as well. Will load them when I get them.

Sunday afternoon, Yong and I went to Suntec to walk around after meeting with one of our shortlisted home decor company. We saw - gathering of Larmboghini-s!!! No fancy parking or body art or mass meetup..this was only 15-20 cars..it garnered a huge crowd and the owners were standing on the other side of the road drinking beer.






Today was our second HDB appointment to get our keys. We reached HDB Hub after my blood test and lunch at AMK. Since we were early, we went to have coffee..my expensive coffee..hahaha...


After we came home..grabbed both dogs to take photos..hahah....



I am so tired from the past weekend.....