Saturday, April 4, 2009

March Buys!

This morning at 10am, my doorbell rang..I thought it was Yong..eh..nope..it was my other best friend..the POSTMAN! hahaha...my remaining loots from my March sprees were here...

First up, Old Navy! There was a 30% code last month for 1 day only and I had a 10% code from my previous spree so tadah...Ami and I did a last minute buying frenzy...
2 kids school pants that I can wear to work, 1 knitted white zip hoodie, 2 bras (my first from ON), 1 green crochet petite top and the last grey top was from Ami. Total damage - S$83 with shipping.

2 threadless tees since they were on sale last month. 1 was going at USD5 and the other at USD10. Total Damage - S$29.
My Drugstore and Taiwan Payeasy spree came earlier this week..
I got from Drugstore the Revlon Creme Shadow, Phisoderm, Halls sweets and a Neutrogena mask that spilt in transit (DS have issued me a refund after I took a photo and sent them an email). Total Damage - S$28.

As for my Taiwan Payeasy spree..I am totally in love with Kevin's BeautyMaker series...so I got a couple of items this time..the aqua trans powder, trans foundation shakeup and the light primer. Total Damage - S$70

Oh, there was also the Everyday Minerals Spree that I bought a Kabuki Long handled brush and the Eyeshadow brush (which I am selling off). Total Damage - S$18


I know this is crazy but I shipped Loew-Cornell painting brushes from US as well. Reason? The rave that these are comparable to MAC brushes!! Yes...1 MAC brush can easily cost over S$40 and more. these brushes are a fraction of the prices...Nonetheless, I'm selling off the 2 mop brushes on the left as I find them too huge for my face. These are all natural hair (goat, pony etc) and the smaller ones really feel and look like the MAC brushes such as my 239. Also, I find their handles a tad too long but for the price..its ok.. Total Damage - S$64 (i think i can only get 1 MAC brush for this price)

If you think that's all...erhm..sorry to disappoint..I've got my Jill Stuart that I'll be collecting tomorrow. 1 perfume, 2 eye jelly and 1 makeup base. Total Damage - S$190

The experience and thrill of getting my stuff - Priceless!

Yeap, this is the reason why I am so bloody broke this month...need to eat grass till 30th April!


Note: Ami, I think you spent as much as me eh...hehehe....
Note: Yong, your 4 threadless tees are also here!