Sunday, April 26, 2009

Accomplishments!

It's Sunday! Tomorrow's another workday... I haven't really been updating my blog as frequently as I've used to. The reason being that I've been really busy with the house, the wedding and work.

Friday night was dedicated to Amos, our photographer for the outdoor and actual day. He's given us a very different perspective of our outdoor shoot so I can't wait to embark on it 2 weeks later! Oh, he has a cat and a dog that can live together. Though I think the cat's smarter than the dog. Oh well. First, I will need to work out the makeup and hair schedules with Cherry. Then, I will probably need to get permission for some of the places that we want to get the photo-shots done.
Saturday, we woke up bright and early for an appointment with the card printers. I was so cheesed! Although we made an appt for 930am, it seemed useless. There was only 1 person working and 3 customers to serve! The cards that were free were also damn obiang! Not like those that Cornelius showed us! Anyway, I didn't want to spend extra money on the cards so I made Yong make all the decisions. Not easy!haha...
Cam-whoring on my way to the printer....

While Yong was trying to figure the way there...He was complaining that I should be taking his photo and not mine!

After the session with the printers, we went back to our new home. This was for the 'dong tu' ceremony to prepare for the renovation that will be starting soon! Yay, we're both quite excited about it although it really costs a bomb...a sneak peak at my new house...

After this, it was off to our next appt, to collect my cheong sam for the wedding. Well, so far I've been getting pretty good comments on the cheong sam that Mama & Misse made. My pink Thai Silk qi pao. I am really in love with it too but I think I might need to loosen it after the wedding if i'm going to wear it for CNYs. I can't sit with the qipao!!! I will post them after my photoshoot.

Next stop, to confirm the interior designer house for our home. We've decided to use Ideal Home - Johnson and Ivette. Will update on this once the reno starts.

It was off to town - to sign up for my Shape run and to get Yong's shoes for the photoshoot. Didn't manage to sign up for the run as there was a queue and the goodie bag was all redeemed. Doesn't make a difference if I sign up at home then. Yong managed to get his shoes from Zara. Half way back, he wanted to get a belt..another shopping trip!

We really needed to wind down at night so we went to Clarke Quay! For a drink and also to meet up with some of Yong's buddies whom we haven't met for quite a long time...

First up, Lunar with Lionel...



me!

Lionel and me!

Yong & me!

I was really swaku because it's my first time at Lunar. I only recognise the place for the various wedding photos that used this place as a back-drop. Above photo were the ladies that did pole dancing as one of the entertainment. There was also a live band there. Overall, it was alright but the alcohol wasn't really cheap..1 jug of beer was S$42..
After that, we went to Zirca to meet Quek and Lionel joined us later. Also my first time into Zirca. Yay, very swaku le.









The lift that stops at every floor is ready!! Yay!! I have 1 lift that stops at my floor after 20 years! I didn't even know if was functioning last night until yong told me. I find that its smaller than the old lift but who cares..It stops at my floor!!



To R&R today, I went for a Lulur scrub cum massage..yong went for a massage. Both lasted for 1.5 hours. So relaxed now that I want to go back to sleep...