Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bangkok!

Despite the H1N1 flu going around, Ami, Yong and me will be going to BKK tomorrow *yippee*. Our mission, or rather my mission, is to pass my wedding invitations to my Pee Saos. And, to shop and eat! Well, its shopping for household furnishings this time round so it's a little different but I doubt I'll only buy furnishings..hahaha....


Anyways, its Ami and my maiden trip on Tiger Airways and also Yong's maiden trip to BKK for shopping. Am totally looking to going back to my 'country'..haha...everyone says I look Thai (even some Thais say so). Was joking that I am going back to re-stamp my long term visit to Singapore. Enough of crap and back to work!


Time seems to be passing really slowly today...


P.S. - Siti, enjoy your trip to Brunei!!

No comments:

Post a Comment