Friday, June 19, 2009

Postmortem of my Outdoor Photos.

I know the title sounds weird la but it is a postmortem that this post will be about.

Firstly, its still thanks to all those that made the shoot possible - Ami, Amos, Chris, YONG, Cherry and the bridal studio for loaning me the 2 gowns at no extra cost.

I totally adore all the photos, though some very un-glam, they bring back great memories from the shoot itself and to me - that's all that matters. Hopefully, 10 years down the road when I open up this album I will still remember the time spent with the above people and the fun day we had.


Some ladies are having thoughts of engaging Amos and I will say, by all means GO RIGHT AHEAD! He's a choice Yong and I made and we totally have no regrets whatsoever. Just look at the photos!


Chris has his own sense and I feel, personally, that some of the shots he took was also fantastic. Took a different perspective of things and I think I was just plain lucky to have both photographers taking almost double of every shot in a different manner. Heng - no need to pay double the price =P


Amos, if you ever read my blog - don't give up or feel depressed or lost with what you are doing. To people preparing for a wedding, finding the right person to capture the moments is vital because at the end of the day its only the photos that will remind us of the whole process and the laughter or tears we shared. This is a talent and not everyone got it. Seriously, you've got tonnes of it in you. So don't ever feel that what you are doing is not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment