Sunday, June 7, 2009

House shifting & Alfred's house-warming.

Saturday was dedicated to the 'house'. First up, shifting in to our new house and performing our 'xie tu' ritual. My first appliance? A rice-cooker! The atas type! Bought the smart rice cooker that can cook white rice, brown rice, porridge, sushi rice and sweet soup! Got it from Giant for S$130+ and I can't wait to use it again in future...*think I am becoming auntie*


Next up, in the evening, it was to Alfred's house-warming at SengKang. Met Sky and her daughter Nico, Kelvin, Gilbert and his wife, David, Andy and Desmond amongst other Yong's camp mates. It has been 6 months I last met with Sky...


Sky & me
Andy with Nico & Kelvin looking on.

Something about not wanting to be in the photo...

Baby Nico!

2 comments:

  1. ah! lovely kitchen!! =)
    congrats on the shift. must be exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..its exciting and tiring also...=P

    ReplyDelete