Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chinatown...

My usual ritual every year near Lunar New Year will be to head down to Chinatown to queue for Lim Chee Guan.
However, this year we will be heading to Japan for CNY so I had told both my mums that I will not be buying.
Last weekend, we had to go to CTC to pay the balance tour fare and since we were in the vicinity, we decided to go Chinatown to get a feel of the market.

Though it was only about 4-5pm, the crowd was already starting to flow in.


There are still a couple of stops I had to make as there are some tidbits only available during this period.
One of them is Gua Zi which I can munch and munch on it non-stop!
After that, we went to Da Zhong Guo to get Nian Gao and also other New Year Goodies such as Honeycomb for Yong and also Ya Gu Chips.

After that, we decided to head to OG to look at winter stuff and also CNY clothes for mummy.
On the overhead bridge crossing to OG.

Our CNY stuff..
Ma and Ami..

I bought a Cheong Sam top!!!
Wasn't supposed to spend money...
Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment