Sunday, February 7, 2010

林宥嘉 - 感官/世界拉闊音樂會(Report)

IT WAS THE DAY!
After over 1 month of waiting!
The tickets say that the doors open at 7:30 pm and the showcase starts at 9:30 pm.
So, after meeting Michelle for dinner at 6 pm and some walking around, Ami and I headed to Vivocity.
We reached there around 8 pm and the queue was even longer than the St. James Anniversary (and there was free flow that time!!)

I can't even see the entrance from where we were queuing!
This was taken after 20 minutes of queuing..
The queue behind us...

Already 8:30 pm..



Thanks to Ami for accompanying me for this showcase!
Michelle, next time ok?


Finally! Some hope!



The crowd in front of us..scary!

The crowd behind us...

There were 4-5 cameras behind us..

Cam whore...

Ok, there were 2 free drinks with the tickets.
The sponsor was Hennessy and guess what we are drinking?
It was coke..hahaha...

Band coming!

Yoga!!
Too far away so the photos are all blurred!!
Aaarrggghhh...







Ok, shall leave everyone with some live performances that I recorded.
These are some songs on the album (感官/世界) that I personally found nice...


<<歇斯底里>>


<<解High人>>



<<說謊>>



<<唐人街>>


That ends the showcase.
It was really enjoyable although it was only about 1 hour.
He belted out the above songs and also some other songs from his previous album.
He sang the song <请说> from the previous album near the end of the showcase.
I felt that it was a pretty sloppy job done.
Ami felt that maybe he was tired but she did agree that it was a 'get-it-over-and-done-with-performance'.
But he was also really humorous - I guess that's what you need to survive in this industry.

Oh, both Ami and I got our age checked before being granted entrance.
Minimum entry for ladies is 18 - should I take this as a compliment or an insult?
Hahaha..I think I should be glad that at 27 they still want to check my IC..if not it will turn mouldy soon...

Next up, Jam's concert in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment