Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm back!!!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!
HAPPY ST. VALENTINES' TOO!!


I'm back from the land of the rising sun.

Am sorting out the photos from the 2 cameras we had.
Sneak of what I bought...

Receipts galore!!!

Part of the stuff that I bought on this trip.

=================================================================

Would like to use this post to thank some people who helped make my extension in Tokyo managable.

1. Renzze - thanks Karen! You've always been so kind to help me with all my travel plannings (be it Tokyo or Bali)
2. Ling Ling and Lynette - 2 great ladies I met on the tour package prior to the extension. Thanks for all the help and advice given on the trip babes!
3. June - babe, thanks for all the replies on FB and the great links - they helped alot in my research process!
4. Ami, Mic & Ma - thanks for helping us bring back the bulk of the stuff from the first 6 days!! Appreciate it loads!! MuAckZz...

No comments:

Post a Comment