Monday, October 18, 2010

Haul: Bags Galore!

Went on a little spree on the weekend.
Bought some bags.
Well, Yong bought 1 for me and I bought 1 for myself.

Guess which one is bought by Yong?

LV Sunset Boulevard =)
Wanted to get this in amarante (dark purple) but it was out of stock world wide so we ended up getting rouge fauviste (grape purple).
I saw my colleague carrying the Roxbury Drive.
It was real pretty but there was no color available at Ion except a red hue and I know I can't carry that off.

Very pretty piece.
Love this loads!!
Will definitely be using this very soon.

 
2nd buy of the day - Gucci tote bag.
Instead of the usual brown, I took the beige/ebony print.
There was a gorgeous white but since this is for daily use I decided not to risk it.

1 last buy, not a bag, but the Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation.
Got someone to help purchase this from Korea =)
Used it once, the coverage wasn't that bad but I won't say it's as good as the Lancome one.
I've got 4-5 more foundations to use before I can buy the Lancome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment