Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 23, 2010 - Carlton Hotel.

*Cam-whore Intensive Post*
Checked into Carlton hotel at around 2pm.
Thanks to Senior's corporate booking, we got upgraded to the new wing's premier room!
Some photos of the room.





This room was just above the ballroom that Yong's bro's wedding was to be held.
Save me a lot of walking that day.

First camwhore photo.
Minimum makeup since I had to wash them off before Cherry came.

This was really cute so I just had to take a photo.
Like cotton candy right?

Cherry & her assistant came to do my MIL and my makeup/hair for the evening.
She squeezed my afternoon appointment into her busy schedule.
Thank you so much babe!

Had to take a photo with this pretty mummy.
After that, I changed into another dress and headed down for their ROM.
Nothing to do when waiting for the JP so cam-whored a little.



After the solemnisation, I headed back to the room to rest since the dinner only starts around 8pm.
Cam-whore time!



I totally agree that these curls (and those in Jap magazines) can only be achieved through using thongs to curl.


My evening outfit and I pulled out the top fake lash coz I thought that it was too dramatic.

Well, this cheong sam has it's own history.
Was custom made 9 years ago to attend Yong's commissioning ball.
It was bare-backed and long with no bling.
Made at Mama & Misse's Bishan branch.
After 9 years, I went back to Nicola of Mama & Misse at IP to change the look of the cheong sam.

Finally, my mum and sisters arrived just before the start of the commencement.
Can't really blame them since they only had 1 MUA at hand.

Family shot.

Sister shot.

Family shot with fat arms.

Family shot with not so fat arms.

Cupcakes as their wedding cake.
100 pieces so everyone was grabbing.

Happy Family.




Handsome fella (the little one).
 Dinner ended around 11pm and I headed back to the room to bathe.
By the time I doze off, it was close to 2am in the morning.
Really pooped and still trying to recover from it.

1 comment:

  1. haha.. loved ur comment n reason y we were late..
    Yes! i was the only MUA!!!!
    did hair n make-up (touch-up) for them.. but till date.. they have not paid! *pouts

    ReplyDelete