Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FOTD with Guerlain Meteorites.

Broke into the mini set that was bought at the airport. *yay*
Opened up 02 - Pink Fresh =)

Love the balls =P
But the whole packaging was made of cardboard so doesn't really give you the 'luxurious' feeling.
Nonetheless, I love the color combination in this & the whimsical design on the cover~!
There's the smell of it too, a sweet scent and not overpowering.

FOTD with the meteorite color on my cheeks.
Other stuff on my face includes Laneige sunscreen, Bourjois foundation, CG loose powder, Maybelline Angelfit concealer in 02, Canmake Brown Eyeshadow Palette, Dollywink eyeliner *loves*, lip balm and Geo contact lenses in grey.
PS: No mascara used recently as it stings my eyes real bad.

It's been some time since I took FOTD due to untidy brows, small moustache and loads of blemishes.
This was after my wonderous threading and facial. -_-"

Full face.
Photos were taken with my iPhone =P

Was at Nicola's shop trying my outfit for Sat's important dinner.
Will definitely have more photos on that soon.
*I forgot to take a photo with her.*

No comments:

Post a Comment