Thursday, June 23, 2011

CottonOn, Mango, Mitju and Kino~

As the title suggests, I finally went out to do a little shopping for myself.
Found myself not being able to wear some of my old shorts due to my fat thighs and  bigger bum =(
Anyway, I met Henry for some Hi-tea on Monday at Bugis and did some retail therapy since it was the Great Singapore Sales!
Must show my support to Singapore.
Muahahahah...first stop - CottonOn!

Shorts at S$10 each.
I used to be an in-between size for CottonOn pre-pregnancy.
Guess what?
I'm able to wear them now!
Sad thing is, I'm a size 10.
Haiz.

Tops at S$5 each.

Tights/leggings (whichever you call them).
I can't remember the prices but I think it was 2 for S$15 (or S$20).
The funny thing is, I wore this in L and XL during pregnancy and during the last trimester I went in search for these larger sizes which were sold out!
Surprisingly, it was the small sizes that were still in stock.
I got a XS and a S for this. 

Next stop to Kino.
They were having a 20% discount for members.
Thanks to Michelle's gift to me 2 years ago, I've made use of the 20% many times.

Got the Nu Ren Wo Zhui Da magazine and Xiao Kai Lao Shi's book on face makeup.
Before discount they were S$12 and S$25.94 respectively.

Thereafter, it was off to Mitju.
I used to love charles and keith but the prices are sky rocketing recently.
Mitju's shoes are pretty, comfy and most importantly cheaper.
With DBS/POSB cards, there's an additional 10% off all shoes too!

I bought a pair of wedge and a pair of flats.
Yeap, they are both grey.
Kinda like the color when I wore them.
I'm still looking for a basic pair of nude heels.
This concludes my shopping on Monday.

Tuesday was the day that Kylie had to get her Ultrasound and jab done.
Mr Look took Childcare Leave for the entire day so after the hospital visit, we headed out to get some Kylie stuff at Marina Square.
Since it was odd hours, Mango was literally empty despite the sales they were having.
I remember I used to get up early and queue to get in to their sales to grab clothes at the Raffles City branch.
I thought of getting some tops but in the end, I got 2 bottoms.


1 denim skirt and 1 pair of jeans.
I remember their sales prices used to be pretty expensive too.
I remember buying a pair of jeans at a previous sale for over S$50.
This time I got both the denim bottoms for S$88.
Best thing?
I'm still a size 8!
Wee~

That ends my Singapore shopping haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment