Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whirlwind Changes~

Haven't been updating my blog as usual as I would have all because of the whirlwind changes in the last few days.
Well, my confinement lady left last Friday, I moved over to my inlaws as a temporary measure to ensure I have rest and food, my dear Kylie was a little unwell with cough and phlegm in the nose/throat region.
All these happening at the same time caused me stress and anxiety which in turn cause a dip in my milk supply for my little darling.
Not to mention a change in diet as well.

Anyway, all's well now and I'm coping well with the support of my husband (as usual) and my in laws.
It's tough but I do want to return home to spend some alone time with Kylie once she settles down.
Hope to get into a routine like coming here in the morning with her and home in the evening after dinner for the rest of my Maternity leave period.
After my leave, it's a whole new ball game and I can only take it as it comes.

Meanwhile, I'll try to start to enjoy the process (which everyone has been telling me to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment