Sunday, June 19, 2011

Letting go~

Although I've told myself many times, it usually takes multiple reminders from others before I'm able to let go.
I was probably in the doldrums 1/5 of the time since I gave birth to Kylie cause I was too adamant on certain issues such as breastfeeding, spending time with Kylie etc.
It was tough and I wanted to be able to do everthing.

It has dawned on me that I can do everything if I was able to let myself go easy on some others.
It's still doing everything but probably not to 100%.
It may seem weird but I realised sometimes it's also good to not achieve 100% in everything I set myself out to do.
That allows me to relax and enjoy the process.

Glorious Sunday indeed.
A brand new journey for me to embark on and really enjoy it this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment