Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kylie's full month celebration~

It's a Chinese tradition to hold a full month celebration for the baby to formally introduce the mummy and baby to the relatives. This also signifies the end of confinement for the mum.

Well, we did Kylie's full month a few days earlier since her full month falls on a Thursday.
This was a seriously huge celebration with 2 sessions for our friends and relatives.
Most of my friends and relatives came in the afternoon.
Some photos of the afternoon session.


Bought balloons which all the children took a liking to~

Kylie's cupcakes~

My precious girl~

My very trusty confinement lady.
Will miss her when she returns tomorrow.


My primary school friends~
It's been a long time...

Family.




I was told that the kids had a really great time.

My half mummy who looked after me when I was little.

Last but not least, my elder sister who helped out a lot for Kylie's celebration.
Michelle, we didn't take our 3 sisters photo!!

Thanks to everyone who came on that day and all the lovely presents/angbows for Kylie.

No comments:

Post a Comment