Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Haul.

Launched on Friday, June 3rd and I 'happen' to be at Raffles City.
This was probably my fastest haul yet.
I went in and came out within 5 minutes.
Walked to the display, picked up the cheek powder, told the SA I wanted a new one and went to check out the Big Bounce Cream Eyeshadows which I was lemming for and headed to pay for the blusher.

Only got 1 item from the entire collection - Cheek Powder.
I missed the summer collection last year so I was bent on getting this one way or another.
I love the peachy color blush and the gold overlay isn't as shimmery as their MSFs (which I've gotten bored of).

I did a quick test of the Big Bounce Shadow despite a not too good review.
Tested on my hand and the wash of color was not as vibrant as I thought.
What it left me was a swatch of shimmer.
The staying power wasn't really there either as they kinda rubbed off after a while.
Despite liking the texture, I might have to think twice about buying it.
Maybe I'll try it at the stores again before considering the purchase, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment