Sunday, July 15, 2012

Brushing up my Chinese.

On my last business trip to Shanghai in May, I decided it was time to brush up my reading Chinese.
An excuse actually, the magazines there were really affordable!!
I bought the Chinese version of Ray for 20 RMB (S$4).
At the cashier I was informed that for 10RMB (S$2) I could get another set of 3 magazines.
Being the typical Singaporean I bought all.
There were some interesting articles in the other magazines.
Ray however had some freebies that interested me.


There was a free brolly.


Loved the prints.
It isn't the best type of brolly but it is free.

Other freebies from the magazine.
Toothpaste, face mask and sanitary pad =)

The interesting thing about the magazine is that all the photos and features were from the Jap magazine.
They translated them to Chinese (prices still quoted in JPY) and all the adverts were from the Chinese market.


No comments:

Post a Comment