Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge - What's in your bag.

 Here we go, this is another installment of Yumeko's weekly challenge.
 What's in my bag?

One of the bag that I'm using - Longchamp.

1. Cellphone/mobile phone
Erhm, iPhone 4S.
I wonder how many people are using this phone....

Has to be Kylie's (or Mr Look and her) photos on my screen.

2. Wallet/Purse/Whatever you keep your money in


 White leather Coach wristlet.
Got this off my friend and it's good for a lazy mummy whose daughter loves to play with this.
Keeps for busy for quite a while (some times even longer than her toys does).

 3. Something in your wallet [cards/coins/money/whatever]


 Here you go!
Cards, membership cards, voucher (SMRT) and cash!
I've also got instax photos in there that I use as my bookmarks =P

4. Makeup you carry on the go

Thing is I don't carry makeup on the go as I don't do touch ups.
Even these lippies have been neglected for the longest of time.
Reason being I always kiss Kylie and it's not nice to have things on my lips when I do that.
The balm and hand cream has been great on my trips especially in the plane.


5. Whatever else you wish to share from your bag

I'll just share everything!
The basic stuff I always have with me - wallet, handphone, keys.
The above are usually always found in my bag during weekdays.
Nothing out of the ordinary other than the guidebook as we are planning for a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment