Saturday, July 14, 2012

Long Hiatus.

It took me 15 minutes staring at the screen thinking what I should blog in this post as it's been more than 6 months!

Well, many things have happened.
Per my last post, I changed a new job!
Fully enjoying it but at the same time it has it's challenges and I shall leave it as that.

Over the week, I've decided to find back pieces of the old Ivy.
I took back to reading my novels thanks to a reminder from a close friend on FB after seeing Kylie's photo of her reading a book.
To give myself time off, I've deleted the work web mail (Mr Look saw to that personally last night).
And, this - to find bits of things I enjoy by posting in my blog (Kylie's running towards me as I type this).

I took some time to read my past posts and I realized they were all about KYLIE!!
As much as she being the center of my universe (so is Mr Look and my 2 families) and this blog is about things that matters to me, I will try not to post EVERYTHING about her/them.

A quick update on the key milestones in the past 7 months!

Kylie's 1 year old! (Kylie still comes first).

Mr Look is having to make some major decisions on his life.

I did quite a bit of traveling (for work) - Seoul, Bangkok, Bali (in 1 day), Amsterdam, Sydney, Shanghai and many more to come.

Kylie also did her 1st ever road trip to Malacca with the Lim family! Looking forward to another trip very soon!!

 First studio family photoshoot (yes I <3 photoshoots).


My first wave boarding experience
.
.
.
.
.
.
multiple wipeouts and bruises!

Many more milestones but if I list them all, it's going to be a llllooooonnnnngggggg post!
Okay, Kylie's typing on my keyboard.
More posts to come!
Makeup, clothes, bags, shoes, Kylie, FOTD, OOTDs, Kylie, outings, gatherings, Kylie...you get the drift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment