Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Buy from Muji.

I went to Muji multiple times to look for a nylon case that I use to pack my clothes when I travel.
This is something I always use to travel as it organises my clothes and compresses them into a 'bag'.

I finally found them after Muji launched Muji to GO.

They improved the assortment case (as they call it).


Now it comes with an inbuilt pouch that you can fold and slot it back.
I do agree this is a fantabulous improvement as all the old ones I've bought are all in a mess when not in use.

There are 4 different sizes - Large S$18.90 (which is huge - 40x53x10cm), Medium S$11.90 (26x40x10cm), Double Medium S$15.90 (same size as the medium but with an under compartment) and small S$9.90 (20x26x10cm).

This is the Double Medium which has an additional zipper on the lower compartment.
Great for our intimates =)
Won't be exposed if the customs want to check out luggage.
 
These are wonderful to arrange clothes in my luggage when I travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment