Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Got my new toy...

Yea!! Finally got my new mobile phone today..so elated but also sad to see my beloved samsung ultra slim slide phone retire..it has served me well these 2 years and it still looks very new..oh well..

Mr B offered me $60 to sell to him when I told him that M1 is only offering $50 for trade-in..hahaha..so furnie..i like ka-lang guni...then Ms D was saying 'ya ya sell lo..I also wanna get a 2nd hand camera for the elder one..' guess what?!!? i think I have a spare at home *Mic have or not??* can sell to Ms D..her daughter want to play with it..where's the sony cybershot that we passed to you??? Time to earn some money...

Anyway, another busy busy day for me today but I sneaked some time to start on my assignment..totally ORD mood already AND the assignment is not easy ok..need to do research and also need to go and find out how to do referencing as it will be graded..sian...this is my last module some more...someone or anyone help!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment