Sunday, November 16, 2008

scratched the car..

ok...i went out for coffee last night with ami and mic..when I came home...i scratched the skirting of the car when I didn't do a wide enough left turn....think I was dreaming of something else..when i heard the 'ggggrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaeeeeeee' its too late le...the body kit looked damn bad last nite..with a major dent and scratches....die le..hahaha.....but anyway KY wanna change car right? so this is another excuse for him and he can make me pay a little lo....( dun you dare! ) I know that the scratch is cnfm there...but I wasn't sure about the dent..aiya...if wanna repaint i dun mind paying the money..BUT the car was due for servicing a llllllllllllllooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time and KY still never bring it in for servicing ( playing the 'blame' game! )..so I think he must be considering a new car...haha...at this point of time....are you sure?? with my driving skills??hahaha...but I am really starting to enjoy driving..ok..I might suck at it...BUT COME ON....HOW MANY TIMES DO I GET TO DRIVE A YEAR????3-4 TIMES MAX!!! SO STOP BLAMING ME HOR!!!!!!


If I had a car at most a few scratches here and there and I'll get use to it....but I only drive the bloody thing at most 5 times max...so when I get it..must drive to the max to recap what I paid over S$3500 for!!!


OK...here's the damage, this was taken with me squatting down..so it looks more obvious..when I stand up..can only see the major white scratch and not the line scratch....:









Looks like got dent??nope.its not its the design of your car mr look...and the top white line is a reflection...only 1 llllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg scratch + a more obvious scratch......the rest are either reflections of design of the car...felt a little more relieved today (haha) becoz it wasn't as bad as it looks compared to last night....hohoho....an wei wo zhi zi...BUT..I AM OK and I will still drive to pick you up..if you don't see me at the airport...it could mean something else....hahaha....traffic jam la!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS...and sorry for scratching my beloved Jazzie......

No comments:

Post a Comment