Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Stupid...

I woke up at 7am thinking that I have a call...guess what..my invite's timing was wrong...it should be from 4pm-5pm (US timing) which is 8am-9am (my timing)..so now I'm working le lo....I dun care man..I will leave work early today for this cock-up by US..hahaha....

Realised I've been ultra forgetful recently..yesterday I was studying for my paper this sunday..than I realised that I've forgotten to prepare for 1 more qn..so today is for that qn..I will need to re-draft the whole answer..haiz..I just want to get it over and done with...my pantry auntie's eldest son just finished his master and he's gg for his doctorate..some smart ass man!!I am gg to stop at this le..no master or doctorate...part time studying is really tough..kudos to my sis, yong, prem and all those that did part time courses before...

I miss him soooo much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment