Friday, November 21, 2008

Some thoughts..

Not sure if I should post this (lest others might read it)..but anyways...

Yest I went home and bumped into Mic's friends working on their blogshop...yea...4 '16' yrs old wanting to start a 'business'...nothing wrong with that...very commendable actually..I only started my Yahoo Auction booth in Poly?? so its actually very adventurous of them to start something on their own...I mean with almost every kid having their own blogshops..why not..I don't see harm in doing so...but I must warn...(mic if you read this....please please think about it)

its ok when friends come together and chit chat about clothes, makeup, boyz...but when you start a business together..don't let comments by each other or monetary issues affect your friendship..it can seriously make or break it...even sisters fight over nitty gritty stuff..lest to mention friends..my 2 cents worth of advice as a sister...

Also, next advice is..don't spend too much on the 'stocks'..I mean...its good to have stocks..but I think your 'stocks' should for the starters come without costs...things made by you or your friends, clothes, bags, shoes, makeup, accessories bought and never worn or only worn 1-2 times...these are items with no 'costs' and can result in more profits or even better - clear your clutter...treat it like a testing ground..to test the market and see what sells and what doesn't...what's other's treasures may be your rubbish (whatever the phrase is la)...when you travel for leisure than buy 'stocks' that are able to give you a better margin of sales (don't understand ask me)..things in Singapore are not really cheap nor really unique (if you can find it ppl also can ya??) so think twice...

its good to have the idea..really...but if you are pouring money into it..i just think you should think twice, thrice or even 4-5 times...if it will work...will others buy? what if no one buys?money is already a sunk cost....its never coming back..you might need to sell lesser than cost..no money made..than what??argue ma???think about all these ok michelle???love you lots!


=============================================

Next, to my be...if you read this..I drove to work today..coz I woke up early..haha..furnie??ppl late than drive car..I woke up early TO DRIVE the car...coz bishan here after 830am not much parking lots la...hehe..no accidents...later I go hm will report again...

=============================================

My mum...haiz...told her Metro sales is today..she say 'Nnnnoooooo.......Dec....21st Dec.........' CMI...I lie to her for what?!!!?!?!?

Anyway, today seems like a crazy day..coz everyone asking me out..Gevelle, Niu, Charles and Ami....guess who I pick????Ami la!!!!hahah...maybe after that than meet Charles bah....my secret lover...hohoho.....(be..I joking only..)

=============================================

OK...back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment