Saturday, November 8, 2008

My first Zhng-ed Mobile...

Yep!!I did it..after class last night KY sent me home ard 10pm and he went to Areana with his frens..so I started on zhng-ing my new Samsung hp...oh..i spent $70 on the crystals and in the end i only used like 2 colors out of the 4 i bought...still have got like 6 new packets left..so greedy...haiz...




Anyway...i zhng from 10pm all the way till abt 1245am!!!then i went to bath and just collapse on my bed....now its 818am and I need to go bath and go to school but not without first posting my baby...




.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




TADAH!!!! MY VIRGIN WORK!!!



Cool right????now thinking if I shd zhng the back as well..ami say over-kill and mic say..i forgot...too tired..if need then i will need to get more of the light rose crystals...think I might sell the balance away...but they look so nice....haiz...what to do???

Ami - congrats on your convocation!! sorry I can't make it as I've got school....

Gotta go to school!



No comments:

Post a Comment