Tuesday, February 3, 2009

happy and sad..

Happy:
Well, the happy stuff first..I met with mei and gang last Sunday and went to Kbox..I think its addictive coz I am going again this Friday with Ami and Michelle...hahha..
Some pictures:
yeap..we are standing on the seat coz the camera is on the TV so this was the only angle and the only way we could take a photo..hehe...
The next happy thing was that on Sat we went to DragonFly to celebrate Sky's birthday in advance..she was late for 2 hours!!hahah...met Jolene there as well..so now I'm waiting for Camy to upload the photos and I'll steal from Facebook...
Sad:
I came back to office last Friday and our dear pantry auntie was not in..so I thought she took another day to rest..sad to say..that was not the case...her daughter was pregnant last year and this time aunty wanted to resign so as to look after the baby..totally understandable...the reason why she wasn't in office on Friday? The baby died shortly after birth..I think the reason was that she could not breath properly..upsetting isn't it?? I haven't spoken to Aunty about this as I am afraid she'll break down...everytime I think about it..its already so unbearable for me..how would she feel as a grandma?haiz....
Life's really short..so enjoy it while you can and be grateful for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment