Friday, May 1, 2009

Thurs, Fri & Sat....

Thursday Night - after work.

Had another appointment with the bridal studio at 630pm for my gown fittings..OMG! They were really really tight!!!

Took a couple of photos of my outdoor gowns which I am taking along for my outdoor shoot next Friday with Amos.

Gown 1 - slightly different feel to the other 2 indoor gowns..this was love at first sight. Still a little loose so will need to be altered around my chest area.

Back of gown 1.


Gown 2 - 2 piece tulle tube gown. Love the tulle bottom.
Back of gown 2.
Pairing the top with a pair of jeans.. probably for the ease to move around next Friday. Went to dinner at AMK Hub's Fish&Co than headed home. Ami came home with these Jill Stuart loots. Other than 1 jelly eye color, all the rest were dupes that Remy brought back from Taiwan for me! The question now - to sell or not to sell? haiz....



Friday - Morning
Left the house early in the morning (10am) and headed to bodyshop for my relaxing Spa Wisdom massage. I signed a package for my back to lighten my acne scars and prevent further outbreaks in prep for the wedding day (yeap, spent money again)..

What I was wearing on Friday. After the massage, met up with yong to go to Zara to get his suit. Spend S$450. Lunch time! Went to Isetan to eat Tonkichi...

After lunch, we made a mad dash to Tangs lingerie bar to search for a nude tube with bra cups for the 2nd outdoor gown I have. The tube is all lace thus there was no way to sew on cups thus I had to get them myself..Another mad dash to Clara's nail shop...
Me - doing my pedicure. Thanks to Renzze aka Karen for the contact. Clara's absolutely, positively the best manicurist cum nail art artist I've ever been to. She's also very very friendly and chatty. I love the decor of her shop..very country and a little victorian touch here and there..I've posted her link to my blog..photos of my nails...

After that, Yong came back to fetch me and we decided to go for a drink..Tivoli it was...
That was that....

Saturday - Morning
Similarly, this was another early day - left the house at 915am. Went to Balestier to meet with Johnson (our ID) to choose our tiles for the house. OMG!! Floor, wall, kitchen, toilet, living....I tell you!!! I don't think I ever want to go through this again!!!!! So many different colors, textures, material....*blur* Finally, we've decided on the tiles..so cute..they give you miniature samples of the chosen tiles...


After this, it was more choosing - toilet sink, shower set, mirror, toilet bowl, toilet paper holder, taps, washing sink, taps, lights....All these choosing took close to 4 hours! We went to TPY to see a flat that was already 95% done. And a freak accident happened. Johnson was showing us the glass sliding door that separates the kitchen and the living room when after that 1 of the worker walked straight into the glass! Well, the glass was ok but he wasn't. I think he kena cut near his brows. This made me realise that not choosing the glass slding door for my kitchen was a right move. I've once walked into a glass door before so I know how pain that really is!
After lunch with them, we went to get our threading done. I got my waxing done too. Then it was off for a beer. I realise that we've been drinking a lot of beer recently.
What I wore today....my new F21 yellow dress. Needed something to perk me up...
Off to rest..another busy day tomorrow....