Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby Nico's 1st Birthday.

Like I mentioned, October's the month for Birthdays!
So happen that I had 4 celebration back-to-back on 1 weekend.
On Sunday, it was Baby Nico's birthday!
We headed out to Venus Cafe at UE square for lunch..

Photos are from FJ who was the official photograper that day..





Baby Nico had a balloon tied to her wrist with her name on it!



Yummy! It's nugget.


Her one-year old cake..am wondering if I had one??


Look at her tongue sticking out...


and again...


This is Baby Ethan. I think his 1 year old should be coming soon too.



Me and the mummy.
After this, we headed to Carrefour to do some shopping and I had the urge to cook dinner.
That shall be in my next post!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just came back from lunch with Ami and I just wanted to shout out to her..

CONGRATS ON GETTING A JOB!
Remember my hair when you start ey..

No comments:

Post a Comment